Thursday 10 April 2014

10 Random Facts...

The thing I love most about blogs, and my favourite types, are that they're personal to each 'author'. Even with many similarities they're all individual. Bringing me onto todays post of 10 random facts that you don't know about me, that are personally individual and represent me even if just a little bit. I have seen bloggers do this and even though I haven't been nominated as such I'd still like to share with you just so you know a little bit more about me  ♥

  1. My initials spell NEW
    .
  2. I got my first Iphone for my 20th Birthday (January this year)
    .
  3. I'm a foodie; especially chicken and chocolate (not together, that would be weird.)
    .
  4. I wear socks to bed almost always.
    .
  5. The furthest I have travelled to is Mexico (twice.)
    .
  6. My current favourite TV show is Suits (obsessed, and I haven't watched much shows since I moved to London as I don't have a TV!)
    .
  7. At Starbucks I order a Caramel Macchiato. In Costa I'll have a Caramel Latte.
    .
  8. I have never been to a concert or festival (sad? yeh...) or watched Finding Nemo!
    .
  9. The best cocktail I've had was a called a 'bun bun'
    .
  10. When I was younger I used to want to be an estate agent. I even wrote a poem about it...


Want more??

No comments:

Post a Comment